If you have got the hang of Beginner’s Guide, and wish to model practical problems and build your original networks, this section will provide you with some detailed operations:
- Basic Concepts ：It explains basic concepts of Fluid.
- Prepare Data ：This section introduces data types supported and data transmission methods when you are training your networks with Fluid.
- Set up Simple Model： This section illustrates how to model practical problems and build networks with related operators of Fluid.
- Train Neural Networks：This section will guide you to perform single-node training, multi-node training, and save or load model variables.
- Model Evaluation and Debugging：It introduces the model evaluation and debugging methods in Fluid
Reproduced classic models of multiple directions in Fluid：