Installation on Windows
- 64-bit operating system
- Windows 7/8, Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise
- Python 2.7/3.5/3.6/3.7
- pip or pip3 >= 9.0.1
- The default installation package requires your computer to support AVX instruction set and MKL. If your environment doesn’t support AVX instruction set and MKL, please download these
openblasversions of installation package.
- The current version doesn’t support functions related to NCCL and distributed learning.
CPU or GPU
If your computer doesn’t have NVIDIA® GPU, please install the CPU version of PaddlePaddle
If your computer has NVIDIA® GPU, and it satisfies the following requirements, we recommend you to install the GPU version of PaddlePaddle
- CUDA Toolkit 8.0/9.2 with cuDNN v7.3+
- GPU's computing capability exceeds 1.0
There are 3 ways to install PaddlePaddle on Windows:
We would like to introduce the pip installation here.
- CPU version of PaddlePaddle:
pip install paddlepaddleor
pip3 install paddlepaddle
- GPU version of PaddlePaddle:
pip install paddlepaddle-gpuor
pip3 install paddlepaddle-gpu
- The version of pip and the version of python should be corresponding: python2.7 corresponds to
pip; python3.x corresponds to
pip install paddlepaddle-gpuThis command will install PaddlePaddle that supports CUDA 8.0 cuDNN v7. Currently, PaddlePaddle doesn't support any other version of CUDA or cuDNN on Windows.
After completing the installation process, you can use
python3 to enter python interpreter and input
import paddle.fluid as fluid and then
fluid.install_check.run_check() to check whether the installation is successful.
If you see
Your Paddle Fluid is installed succesfully!, your installation is verified successful.
CPU version of PaddlePaddle:
pip uninstall paddlepaddleor
pip3 uninstall paddlepaddle
GPU version of PaddlePaddle:
pip uninstall paddlepaddle-gpuor
pip3 uninstall paddlepaddle-gpu